Magicka game Impressions?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Alias, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaghetticheese

spaghetticheese Notebook Smasher

Reputations:
    I havn't played it for a couple of weeks so my fail memory might be fail, but I think you hold shift then right click to put it on your sword, or hold shift and just do the spell to put it in a circle around you. Just don't forget not to walk into it until it explodes :p

2. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Shift plus left click adds the spell to your weapon.

Shift plus right click casts the spell around you. Warning: Using another type of mine other than life mines could be dangerous..... and lead to lols all around.

3. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Are they speaking an actual language or is it just gibberish?

4. spaghetticheese

spaghetticheese Notebook Smasher

Reputations:
    It's a swedish/icelandic/gibberish mash according to my Icelandic chum.

5. MagusDraco

MagusDraco Biiiiiiirrrrdmaaaaaaan

Reputations:
    eh whatever.

1280x720 windowed is fine.

6. Texanman

Texanman Master of all things Cake

Reputations:
    its like the sims yet they say randomy things if you pay attention

7. Tree_Burner

Tree_Burner Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    everyone needs to try QRQRQRSE and load it to your weapon (Shift + Left Click) or set it as a sheild around you (Shift + Right click) if you set it as a shield DON'T MOVE or you WILL die. my favorite magicka to use in the whole game.

8. powerfull499

powerfull499 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Well, I like this little Indie-game because of the Co-Op. The graphics are very charming, and it is very funny when you kill your own teammates with your spells xD ! Especially when you are voicechatting with them ;)

I can recommend it if you have someone to play it with.

9. Cloudfire

Cloudfire (Really odd person)

Reputations:
    I have no idea if this is the "official" Magicka thread here @nbr, but anyways

Anyhow I just thought today "I wonder if Magicka 2 is coming anytime soon" and I googled to find out. To my amaze the team behind Magicka have recently released a new DLC called "The stars are left".
    It features more magics, more enemies and about 3 brand new chapters and 2 new challenges. YAY

So yeah, I am going to buy it on steam right now. I suggest you other Magicka fans get your wizards hats on and get ready for a new adventure in Midgard :D

Direct link to the DLC here. Cost around $8 @ steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/73058/

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IM198Yw0_oY?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IM198Yw0_oY?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width='640' height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6uNQKwX8Cg?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6uNQKwX8Cg?version=3&amp;hl=nb_NO&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width='640' height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Magicka: The Stars are Left - DLC out today - The LANBox - Gaming, networked.

Disclaimer: The DLC was added around 29ish November, so I am sorry if someone already have played it and think of me as slow :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  10. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Baka didn't say baka says! :eek:

edit: NM - this was before Baka became a third person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.