M570RU/U parts blowout sale!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by kobe_24, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    How much for the GPU heatsink, or would you take a trade?

2. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    What is the best way to send a package to Brazil from the US?

3. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    I've found that USPS is one of the only companies that ships to every country.

UPS may be up there in terms of being a really big important shipping provider but they don't ship to all countries (I have a friend who works for them).

Regardless, I'm not sure if there is a way to do it and get "paypal seller protection" I mean, honestly screw that crap (you know what words I mean) unless you pay over 100$ for delivery confirmation nonsense...

4. Lukeman

Lukeman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I only use USPS Priority & Express (preferred since it's twice as fast and better tracking). I've used Fedex & UPS to ship to Canada before. It was very expensive for a laptop, and w/ the Fedex shipment I got screwed over when the recipient didn't pay the $250 customs taxes for the $2000 XPS M1730 (I got billed by Fedex, they even threatened to send my bill to a Collections Agency if I didn't pay it off).

If you use USPS Priority, don't use the Small Flat Rate box or envelope (outside the U.S. tracking is only a courtesy provided to those packaging), or if you do then definately get Insurance. I learned this lesson the hard way 2 months ago shipping (again.. another M1730 story) a Dell XPS M1730 9800M GTX video card to Italy. The tracking info stopped when it left the U.S., Italy never scanned the package, so I was out $700 since the Post Office won't even help you with the lost package since I shipped using USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Box w/out insurance (I was trying to help out the recipient by setting a low value on the card so they wouldn't pay too much in taxes).

5. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    What about DHL or EMS? I don't have a good feeling about sending something out of Country, it just seems you have no control whatsoever. When I purchase items from China, they ship for free using EMS. So what's the catch? Of course the items are small, but still they ship the items for free.

6. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Motherboard, heat sinks, fans, power adapter and Back Panel with inverter and 3mp camera; sold!

7. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Pentium M Sold!

8. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Wireless cards no longer available!

9. timfountain

timfountain Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    In the T43 and working. Many thanks for the great deal and quick delivery....

- Tim

10. kaspars345

kaspars345 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey,
    Sorry for jumping in in this thread, but any chance to get a motherboard for my M570RU? I see that this one is gone :(
    My pc fell down from a table and when I turn it on, only the power light goes on, I hear also the hdd is spinning up, after some time the fans also start working, but the screen is dark and also the external monitor shows nothing, so I suppose my motherboard is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.