M570RU/U parts blowout sale!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by kobe_24, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    As of today, everything has been shipped that was paid for. In fact, the 8800GTX should have been received and installed by now. Would be nice to get some feedback on that, thanks!

Monday, CPU. Tuesday Display and RAM, please leave feedback on this thread for future dealings, thanks!

2. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Everything has been received!

3. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Nothing is for sale anymore, thanks!

4. timfountain

timfountain Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Kobe,
    Just wanted to say thanks for the T9300, great price, good communication on the paypal and tracking # and quick delivery. I appreciate the deal and my Dell D630 is loving the CPU upgrade, whilst also running cooler....

Regards

- Tim

5. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Wow!

I've sent out two HDDs, RAM, Graphics card, 2 processors, 1 Teddy Bear, 2 pups and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

I'm over talkative, I ship for free, I don't skimp on the packaging and I ship fast. But only one person care to chime in on my thread to give thanks?

I better find that thread titled "Do you want to change your username", evidently having a user name of kobe is not to my advantage.:(

I hope that processor performs for you as well as it performed for me, thank you tim for taking the time to reply to my thread. And of course, YW!

6. Lukeman

Lukeman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Thanks for the quick shipping on the screen. I'm still waiting on the vga cable I bought from an ebay listing before I can hook it up (should arrive tomorrow).

7. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Well, good luck!

It's always best to read up on a job that requires some insight, then you will know or have everything to complete the job before it's even started.

I hope that screen is compatible with your model, since you said you had to order a different cable from a different model (didn't have the wuxga cable for your model type). It would be a shame if it didn't work, since I wouldn't have no way of testing it in case a return is agreed upon.

8. Lukeman

Lukeman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    If the d9t cable isn't compatible w/ a d9c then I have an E1705 w/ WUXGA+ screen I could test it on (I'm just too lazy to tear it apart right now).

9. eke2k6

eke2k6 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey kobe. I'm interested in a 4gb stick of 800mhz ram (if you still have it), and the 4965 agn

10. kobe_24

kobe_24 Notebook Deity

Reputations:

The ram was sold to jalaj a week ago, who reported the ram showed no errors! Why that isn't reported here is beyond me...Anyway, I still have the 4965 if you want it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.