Lightweight hi-end pc (XPS/Tongfang/etc.)

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by Plokko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. RampantGorilla

RampantGorilla Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    9ac3 likes this.
  2. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    As the reviews already stated, the fan noise of that thing is insane. Hands down loudest thin and light i've ever heard, but the chasis is indeed good.

especially on the 2nd review at 5min 40 seconds he mentions something that REALLY bothers me personally about this notebook. I mean yeah, temps are good and all, but when I do basic stuff and that thing runs like a yet then I would personally throw it out of the window.

Just imagine doing some programming work in a library and suddenly that thing runs like a jet, everyone staring at you wondering what on earth is going on. :'D

9ac3 likes this.
  3. 9ac3

9ac3 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Lol ya that's awkward. I personally wear headphones when I work but a loud fan is problematic in a quiet environment with people around. Maybe not a huge problem in a cafe where's there's a constant background noise.

4. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I had a notebook like that (still have but thanks to john I could fix it) and trust me, even tho I personally don't care, people around me care a lot :'D

The noise of the notebook might not be loud in terms of dB readings, but the pitch and the nature of the noise make it quite irritating, especially on thin and lights with their higher pitched noise.

5. lKinder_Bueno

lKinder_Bueno Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I'm italian. If you need more info about GK5CN6Z write me on telegram @lKinderBueno