LG V30

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by Primes, Sep 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
  2. fire3element

fire3element Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Yeah, I was considering this phone until they took away the removable battery. Now not sure what to do. Not many options out there.
    My V10 is getting a little long in the tooth. Hold in there lil' V10, you can do it.

3. Convel

Convel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Do you keep several battery packs and change regularly, or do you like having the option for maintenance reasons? If all you want is to replace it when it gets worn out, several glass-backed phones are actually fairly straightforward when it comes to battery replacement.

4. killkenny1

Reputations:
    Personally removable battery isn't a deal breaker to me.
    So far I have only used phones with removable batteries, but never actually used this "feature."

5. killkenny1

Reputations:
  6. fire3element

fire3element Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Actually, yes, I do keep several batteries on charge. For the business users that rely on their devices daily, it is a necessity to have working device ready when called upon.
    Not too good when your customer calls with an emergency situation, and all they get is voicemail.
    "Oops, sorry, my phone battery died... again." I imagine many of us would lose that customer's business.

FWIW, I had planned on buying a ZeroLemon battery form my V10. However, when ZL did finally release the pack, it only came with a pathetic slip on TPU case.
    It certainly was not a proper case for dangerous or destructive types of working environments. Not even a belt clip was available, as there had been for many previous ZL products. Highly disappointed, i was, to say the least.