Lenovo Yoga 730 vs HP Envy 13

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by temosz, Oct 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. temosz

temosz Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello guys. It's a simple question. I feel like I'm getting much more value when it comes to things I get with Lenovo than with this HP device. Two thunderbolt USB ports and fingerprint scanner. Am I wrong? Which of these two devices should I get? Or do you think there is a different device which is better than these two.

2. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    These questions are the most difficult to answer, particularly when you don't say much about what you want or need. You may wish to consider the FAQ stuck at the top of this forum and post back. That would help us flesh things out. Good luck and welcome to NBR.

toughasnails likes this.
  3. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Hi,

You didn't provide the exact specifications so I can only provide some rough comparison: Yoga 730 vs Envy 13t.
    The Yoga is overall a better laptop, with supposedly better build quality, better display colour coverage and better sound quality. On the other hand, the Yoga is throttling its processor and has really poor calibration.

So I would say the Envy is a better laptop out of the box, but the Yoga has better potential if you can calibrate the display and maybe re-apply the thermal paste.

If you want a better advice, consider what @ZaZ said and look into the FAQ and tell us exactly what you want.

toughasnails likes this.