Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga

Discussion in 'Lenovo' started by Bloody Nokia Adept, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabramov

rabramov Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    10x! I also suspect T904 is a better machine, but ~800$ is a substantial difference, so it'll be very interesting to get your impressions once you get it. The only thing I am concerned with T904 is a single-channel memory config which might hurt performance, the rest seems much better than TPY - at least on paper.

2. czm2000

czm2000 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yes, with ThinkPads the warranty is 100% tied to the machine and not the person. I've had to check previously and have had to use it. So no worries there for you.

Sent from my GS4

3. beckib

beckib Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I think it is 12%. Still pretty good. Thanks for the heads up!

4. itinerator

itinerator Newbie

Reputations:
    The T904 is unfortunately out of my budget range, and I am a Lenovo-optimist, so I'm definitely interested. I most likely will slap on a 3y nbd+adp anyways. One drawback to being newly registered is that I have no clue how to write PMs, ...

5. ZakaYaka

ZakaYaka Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    For me, it's a 1200 dollar difference with the deal going on with Lenovo. There is no way I am going for it now. Thank Fujitsu for disregarding an entire segment of the market by not providing a cheap consumer model and making it so replacing the HDD voids the warranty.

6. andymvo

andymvo Newbie

Reputations:
    hi all,

I recently installed the new touchpad driver and its making my touchpad very unresponsive (1 finger click right clicks sometimes, scrolling is alot less smooth, etc). Has anyone else encountered this? Is there any way to revert to the previous driver?

7. itinerator

itinerator Newbie

Reputations:
    Did anybody notice that they Lenovo hiked the price for an i5-4200 on the website? it used to be only a $50 addition, now it's $100!

Also for Austrian students there's currently a sale going on for the i7-4500, 8gb, 256ssd, digitizer model. (see ubook.at) at EUR 1379. What I found odd personally is that the Lenovo representative in that forum claimed that there was no screen protector. I'd love to go and just peel it off in front of her, but alas, not going back until June.

Deanwvu, I'm definitely still interested in the machine, if we can figure out a way to handle this.

8. usmangul66

usmangul66 Newbie

Reputations:
    Yes they increased the price two days ago and now put it on sale :p

9. BugFreeWin

BugFreeWin Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Code does not work in UK, unfortunatelly.

10. cwh060

cwh060 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Go to Device Manager=>Mice and other pointing devices Right click on "ThinkPad UltraNav Pointing Device", select Properties. Select the Driver tab and press Roll Back Driver.

I actually find this update better than 17.0.12.68 for what it's worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.