1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Latitude E6400 Disassembly

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by Hamscer, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamscer

Hamscer Newbie

Reputations:
    This is my first post here so Hi to everyone!

I want to completely take my laptop apart and back toghter again, I have disassembled alot of pc's but would still like to know if there is a detailed guide so I don't miss anything.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hamscer

P.S
    I searched the forum for about an hour before posting this, so if I missed it...I'm sorry ^^

2. John Ratsey

John Ratsey Moderately inquisitive Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Googling for "Dell E6400 Service Manual" should lead you to this.

John