I repasted my old alienware m11x r2 after the temps were hitting 90c in idle. It was working before the repaste. When I put everything back together the laptop just kept beeping with the power logo blinking and the fans blowing at max. I turned it off and unplugged the battery and held the power button for 20 seconds. Plugged it back in and now it won't turn on at all. I tried unplugging the cmos and still no go. I even tried doing the disassembly again and reassembled it slowly double checking everything. I also tried unplugging the battery and trying to power on with the ac plug and still nothing. It had a full battery before the repaste attempt. How can I tell if the motherboard is dead? I don't want to buy a motherboard and find out it still doesn't work.