Kaspersky Internet security VS antivirus!?!

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Virus Software' started by Satyrion, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thund3rball

Thund3rball I dont know, I'm guessing

Reputations:
    I posted that as a cheeky reply. Obviously sarcasm dumbfounds you. And you still have yet to produce one single paltry, lame-a55, piece of evidence to support your claims so maybe you should STFU. :rolleyes:

2. ivar

ivar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Do you expect everything bad what is done by Russia to have parallels in USA?
    Do you believe Russian KGB-FSB criminal record has parallels in the practices of CIA? This is the logic behind your reply. No further comments.

3. Thund3rball

Reputations:
    ^^ Go away troll.

4. ivar

ivar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    KAV fanboys go personal? :eek: :( Is this "antivirus" produced by a loyal officer of Russian FSB worthy of that?

5. Thund3rball

Reputations:
    All I am asking is for you to produce some kind of evidence of your claims... is that so hard? Without anything to back you up your claims are worthless. Your posts and "fanboy" name calling are looking to incite arguments over your worthless claims and I would appreciate you stop name calling, go away or support your unsubstantiated statement without flaming. Otherwise consider yourself reported. Thank you.

6. Baserk

Baserk Notebook user

Reputations:
    Guys, let's stop this almost political discussion on an antivirus program.
    Ivar, we've been there before.
    Thunderball, it's no use either to tell someone to STFU and ask that person for facts to substantiate his claim.
    Let's give it a rest or otherwise open a thread in the political sub forum if needed.
    Cheers.

7. Thund3rball

Reputations:
    I asked him before. My STFU comment was in his ignoring it and trying to bait others into a pointless argument. And I agree, why is he trying to turn this help thread into a political discussion?

8. ivar

ivar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Warning people about the potential dangers of KAV antivirus is a kind of help I can provide based on what I know (and that goes far beyond the one minute of googling the key words type of arguments). Sorry that the argument may seem to be political though, as well as a brainless promotion and implementation of this product. The reaction to my posts is also quite illuminating. ;) Everyone makes his mind based on that. :rolleyes: :D

9. Thund3rball

Reputations:
    Without anything to backup your claims you might as well be warning us of alien attacks from Mars, the Robot Apocalypse and the Four Horseman.

10. ivar

ivar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Probably it is easier to backup those based on the googling type of arguments than to catch Kaspersky lab red handed. However, I personally cought Kaspersky lab orchestrating an attack which was publically blamed on "islamic chechen terrorists" (and affecting US, by the way). Do you want a link to that? None exists ... anymore.

To produce an evidence one should make huge analytic job, use the sources not only in English language, and do it systematically. To discuss know how publically just means helping Kaspersky lab not to get cought next time.

If you think you can trust your computer security to a software promoted by a foreign (especially Russian) security service with a known criminal record, like Russia's FSB, the choice is yours (but don't forget about the opportunities the "virus updates" provide to those who send them to your PC). If you ask me an easier question to "prove" if Mr Kaspersky is a collaborateur of FSB, and his lab works under close supervision, if not under full control of FSB, just think what would be a proof in this case and what would be the value of it if it would be as easy to google out as the "proofs" that "CIA with Mossad etc. have arranged 09/11 in order to ... " whatever :eek:.

I can well imagine that for some innocent, politically virgin americans it all may sound difficult to comprehend and "too political".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.