iPhone batteries have come a long way!

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by Ultra Male, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    As my iPhone 11 pro max is. Can you believe I spent £1k on a Xs max last year and didn’t even buy a single case or screen protector for it. People said I’m crazy, I said I like the feel of the device. Dropped it many times and somehow it didn’t break. Then a couple of weeks before the 11 pro max launch it unfortunately got caught between my vw golf door when I was closing it. Guess what. The back and front were shattered into oblivion, the phone was bent so much that the screen has a fisheye lens effect to it. Would you believe that the oled screen survived, Apple have REALLY stepped up the game. If my iPhone display can withstand a aluminium/steel door smashing into it I’m pretty sure the new ones have no problem :D

I’m glad the screen was oled, as you know oled is somewhat actually flexible unlike amoled and lcd.
    It’s how those gimmicky angled tv’s were made, remember the craze around those :D:D:D

BTW: the back was so shattered that all the glass came off regardless of adhesive, now THATS A LOT OF CRACKS! Gives an advantage to replace the back glass to whoever bought the phone of me via feebay!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    Ultra Male and Vasudev like this.
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Well, your iPhone with Aluminum and Steel body withstood the trauma.

3. pete962

pete962 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Let's give credit, where credit is due: as far as I know Aplle doesn't make phone screens, it was probably made by Samsung, LG or Japan Display.