iOS Cleaner for PC/Mac

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by Vasudev, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    After searching and trying most SW that says iOS optimisers I present to you, the tools I use to clean up iphones/iPads and also flash new firmware or even pre-jailbroken IPA file that can flash any iDevices and at the same providing In-depth analysis to iDevice's hardware health such as, Battery Charge Cycles,Battery Health,SSD used, Online warranty check etc...
    First iOS optimiser I will present to everyone is Wondershare Safe eraser and second is 3utools SW.
    More sample images will be uploaded in few hours.
    Download links:
    Wondershare SE: PC version and Mac version.
    3uTools: PC version only
    3u tools screenies: Main screen,Battery Info, NAND/SSD Info
    tempsnip.png tempsnip21.png tlc.PNG

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    @Papusan Give 3utools a try. Its free. Use delete Invalid app icons and Clean garbage to cleanup iOS.
    @kojack You can use 3utools to keep a tab on battery life/battery wear level on windows.

kojack likes this.
  3. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Cool...thanks Vasudev. My wife and I are getting our batteries replaced at the Apple store in Halifax when we go there for a vacation in early august. 34.99 each, great deal!

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    So what about your son's iphone 6s?
    So what's your current wear level and SSD model according to 3utools?

5. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    He got a new 8 last Christmas. His 6s was only 3 months old since he destroyed his at a university party. Apple replaced it under apple care. No questions asked!

We don't NEED our batteries replaced, but paying 34.99 per phone gives us longer useable time with our phones. We see no need to upgrade since the 6s is an awesome peice of hardware, that is FAST, well built, has all the features, ports etc we use daily (3.5mm jack), Still getting software updates for at least another 2 years (unlike android phones who are lucky to get one update), and you can get EVERYTHING for them for accessories. I love the aluminum back compared to the glass on the 8. I care less about wireless charging. So, All in all, the iPhone 6s is still the sweet spot for iphones.

Vasudev likes this.
  6. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Check the manufacture id on battery before and after replacement. OP updated to include some screenies.

7. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    how come? they are coming from the apple store, I suspect that they would be genuine apple batteries.

I would have to install old iTunes drivers to use this tool. I am running the windows store version of iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018
  8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    That sucks. Uwp caches are difficult to clean like iOS.
    Sent from my iPhone X Papusan edition using Tapatalk

Just to make sure we don't get swindled by Apple's reduced pricing basedbattery replacement program.
    3utools already can download bare drivers for idevices w/o itunes Win32 packages.

9. kojack

kojack Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I really don’t think that will happen. As long as they don’t use the gold batteries I’m sure we will be fine.

10. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    It might happen. Sometimes it is better to be prepared with all the tools rather than wait. On my mom's phone (as you see in the screenie with device id removed) the OEM is Desay. Never really heard of them.
    I think in 6s you have Simplo battery.