Introductions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by d-roC, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d-roC

d-roC Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Hello all;
    I am new the NR.com forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I usually hang over at BargainPDA but Brian asked me to check out what is going on over here. I hope that you notebook owners are as fun as PDA owners are [:D]. The site looks great and I cant wait to see what all this site has to offer. As long as yall dont make my Dell Inspiron 600m feel like a weakling, then I wont have any beef [:p]. See ya around the forums.

Dell Inspiron 600m + PalmOne Zire71 + Sony-Ericsson T616 = Mobile Computer Consultant and Website Designer

2. Andrew Baxter

Andrew Baxter -

Reputations:
    d-roC, welcome to the NBR forums and glad you made it over. There's a lot of people that have Dell questions and folks that are interested in buying the 600m so anytime you could help out in the Dell forum would be great!

3. d-roC

d-roC Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Thanks for the welcome. I hope that I would be able to be a good resource to Dell owners here, as well as others who are looking for another means to get mobile.

Dell Inspiron 600m + PalmOne Zire71 + Sony-Ericsson T616 = Mobile Computer Consultant and Website Designer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.