Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Cyclone Peak 2)/AX201 (Harrison Peak 2)/Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650

Discussion in 'Networking and Wireless' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Mar 26, 2019.

1. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    Vasudev, Papusan and Steve40th like this.
  2. Steve40th

Steve40th Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
  3. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    You'll notice in my signature I am running the AX1650, the Killer variant of the AX200. Literally the same card and same drivers work for it.

4. jaybee83

jaybee83 Biotech-Doc

Reputations:
    sure thing, both the adapter and the antenna cables worked well and havent given us any issues so far :)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-AL00 using Tapatalk

5. NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm using 9260 and my card is acting like the walking dead situation so should i go for 9260 or ax 200 or ax 201

6. Killer_Networking

Killer_Networking Company Representative

Reputations:
    Seeing that you are using a Intel 9260 Module, I would recommend the AX200. Reason being the AX201 is one of the CNVi cards and pending on your OEM of your device the CNVi modules may not be compatible with your device. The Killer AX1650 (Intel AX200NGW) would be the best option, but ultimately its up to you as to what you want to use. We also have the Killer AC1550 (Intel 9260NGW) as well both being available on Amazon. If you have any further questions I would be more than happy to help.

7. Dennismungai

Dennismungai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Has anyone here ever gotten Killer Networking's "Gamefast" feature to work?
    Every time I tied turning it on, it would brick my system's startup wherein I couldn't even type in my PIN on logon.

8. Killer_Networking

Reputations:
    This is definitely not normal, we all use this at the office, and at home and have not see this type of issue. Are you leaving it on after turning it on manually? Or are you using the feature to turn on when it detects a game? If you could please submit a ticket to us so we can assist you with this matter. Again, If you are experiencing issues with your Killer Networking adapter, we'd like to help! You can reach out to us directly here - https://support.killernetworking.com/submit-a-ticket/

Thank you again for your time - Nicholas with Killer Networking

Also, if you are having problems, see the Killer KB!

9. Dennismungai

Dennismungai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yes, and when its' in effect, the service that had been paused does not recover.

10. Killer_Networking

Reputations:
    Ahh I see, can you please confirm if you know which service is causing the issue, and what game / games you are playing that is causing the issue? I would love to help resolve this issue for your. You can also create a ticket with the link I provided in my last post as well. Either way we can help you get this resolved! You can reach out to us directly here - https://support.killernetworking.com/submit-a-ticket/

Vasudev and Papusan like this.