Intel-TongFang QC7 (Element/Fusion 15/MAG-15/Vapor 15 Pro)

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by B0B, Sep 2, 2019.

1. faenil

faenil Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Interesting, thanks!
    No problem, I was just curious :)

2. Saurabh Prasad

Saurabh Prasad Newbie

Reputations:
    My Eluktronics order is in Awaiting Fulfillment for last three days. No reply on mails too.
    How much time did it take for you guys ?

3. eddi3x3x3

eddi3x3x3 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Can anyone post what FPS they are getting (average and lowest) from these games (on Max and medium settings)
    1. League of legends
    2. Monster Hunter world
    3. Ark: survival evolved
    4. Overwatch
    5. Destiny 2

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

4. Eluktronics

Eluktronics Company Representative

Reputations:
    Can you please share your order number via DM and verify if you've received a reply to your order status inquiry? I'll be happy to check for you otherwise. We have been receiving requests from customers for an order status update and it's being sent to our sales, support and internal messaging system which has made this difficult to sort through to ensure we're not providing a repetitive reply. If your order status says "awaiting fulfillment", please be patient. This means your payment has cleared, the order was approved and the next update you will receive from our system is an order shipment notification with tracking. If we are late on the original estimated ship date, we are providing a free second day air shipping upgrade.

Arondel likes this.
  5. Eluktronics

Reputations:
    MAG-15 Owners - BIOS Update, new Control Center, updated Intel Smart Sound Technology and Sound Blaster are now available on this page:

https://www.eluktronics.com/mag-15-drivers/

If you have any questions or need assistance, please send me a DM. We did include installation instructions where necessary inside of the files. Sorry to say this BIOS update does not change the 75c GPU limitation, but our Gaming mode will now allow the system to run stock frequency (instead of 645MHz) like other 1660Ti/2070MQ's and will very unlikely reach the 75c. Gaming + EluktroBoost mode will still reach the 75c cap with the added power.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  6. Eluktronics

Reputations:
    Your order was placed on the 6th and would have indicated an estimated ship date of October 17th +4-5 business days with your liquid metal selection at the time you placed your order. It seems many are not seeing the estimated ship date indication we're providing at the top of the product page before customization. We're working on changing this so it is more prominent.

Attached Files:

A_Grounded_Pilot likes this.
  7. Saurabh Prasad

Saurabh Prasad Newbie

Reputations:
    Thanks

8. DrManhattan

DrManhattan Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Quick question, is there any interest in buying it from Amazon now ?

When I try to buy it there I get a total price of around 1700$ with tax included, while on the eluktronics website no taxes seem to be added and the final price is 1599$. Am I missing something ?

Edit : just pulled the plug and bought it on the Eluktronics website, for a total of $1.599. But my Paypal shows a total payment of $1671.18 ? What's this about @Eluktronics ?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  9. Fedorov113

Fedorov113 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello! I am really interested in this laptop. Thinking about selling my current laptop (Surface Book gen1) and my desktop PC and buying 1660 version of this machine. However, touchpad is CRUCIAL for me as I rely on it heavily during my work, and I have never met a better touchpad on windows machine than on Surface devices. Can you please give a deeper review of the touchpad and maybe even a comparison with surface/mac book touchpads? Thank you!

10. buffalofloyd

buffalofloyd Guest

Reputations:
    Thank you very much for the heads up!