Intel Drivers Updates

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Ultra Male, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Yeah, I can't say yes or no because I don't have iGPU. Bro @j95 make Nvidia Control center mods so you don't have to use or install Windows Store. Maybe similar mods can be done for the Intel Graphics Command Center as well. Maybe he can put a light on this.

Vasudev and Tinderbox (UK) like this.
  2. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Have you uninstalled UWP apps? You need Win update service running otherwise updating won't work.

3. Avé César

Avé César Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    UWP ? can you develop it please ? ( yes i switch on Win update with WUMT before)

Edit : i think i had remove some Win bloat, as skype calculator one drive cortana .... i just keep Paint , windows store

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Vasudev likes this.
  4. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Store Purchase app, Store engagement, MS store must be present for successful download. https://github.com/kkkgo/LTSC-Add-MicrosoftStore/archive/2019.zip
    Download the zip file and run AddStore.cmd as admin and see if it works.

5. 0lok

0lok Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Also tried it and no graphics command center. Tsk. will use just the old driver. I dont really want to turn on windows update as it will cause a mess. I am happy with my bloatware free OS from Ultra Male.

Papusan likes this.
  6. Avé César

Reputations:
    Thanks for trying to solve our problem. As usual, i don't like files on the net not coming from the creator, even windows xD. What i did, is in power shell, reinstall all 3 Store you told me (Store Purchase/Store engagement/MS store) with this command :

Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\******\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode

Pointing the files in the ***** but didn't worked. I open M.Store and refused to add intel command center, but ask me to update Nahimic and the store itself. Same as 2 days ago, before i image my os.

Will keep the "Old" control panel from intel and old driver igpu, still present on my SSD Clone for now.

7. Papusan

Reputations:
    The MEI-Only Installer contain only the Intel MEI driver without any softwareBloatware or system services. Compatible with both Consumer/1.5MB and Corporate/5MB systems.

Want the latest driver... Download Intel MEI Driver v1914.12.0.1256 INF posted above.

8. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) BAKED BEAN KING

Reputations:
    Is there a demo mode option in the new "Intel Graphic Command Center"

As when i play a video using MPC player i get split in the colour down (right side high saturation) the middle of the screen that shows up best when i increase the saturation level in MPC player

I have reset MPC player to default settings and it`s still showing.

My second computer is still using the older ""Intel Graphic Control Center" and is using MPC player and does not have the demo split screen problem.

I should really download VLC and see if it shows the same.

EDIT: I checked the settings in "Intel Graphic Command Center" but there is no demo setting or anything that would cause the split screen problem.

I tried VLC but i dont know how to adjust the saturation to make the split screen definitely show up, I could not really see the problem with standard colour settings.

So i removed the latest "Intel Graphic Command Center" driver and went back to the older "Intel UHD Graphic Control Center" and now the demo split-screen in MPC player is gone and back to normal and when i turn the saturate up full it affects the entire screen not just the right hand side.

Thanks

John.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    c69k likes this.
  9. Papusan

Reputations:
    Intel Chipset Device Software v10.1.18015.8142 WHQL (original Set with installer)
    This installer package is dated 05/29/2019 and contains the "latest" WHQL certified INF files for the newest Intel Chipsets from 100-Series up.

FYI. No need to install the Chipset Device Software on already running OS, unless the Device Manager shows any "missing driver" flag. Download and save it for your next OS install.
    Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Version: 26.20.100.6890 (Latest) Date: 5/29/2019

Release Notes (pdf)

c69k and 6.|THE|1|BOSS|.9 like this.
  10. Avé César

Reputations:
    If someone knows how to download and test the new Intel graphic control panel from the windows store, WITHOUT an email link to microsoft or an account, let me know please ( I use windows with a Local account...).
    Thank you