InsydeH20 BIOS Modding ZONE

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by alxlbf2, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Barlas Gural

Barlas Gural Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey guys, im newbie in this BIOS things ,but yesterday after a full day of work i managed to update my insyde h20 bios from my Sony Vaio VPCZ12m9e Europe model, and i activated that advanced_menu.py . But there is another problem for me now. My laptop flew out of my car and got in pieces, i reassambled it and the problem is i dont have that stamina button anymore. So im stuck with the Intel hd graphics card . Im trying to put an eGPU in my laptop to work out with an Nvidia gt 580 and i need to have some settings in bios that i can manage the primary display options. Can anyone help me? because in this bios you provide there is no such as thing.

2. vantrong665

vantrong665 Newbie

Reputations:
  3. p0och

p0och Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    at the risk of stating the obvious - did u not read that the op was banned.

its a grey area given most of the requests are from laptops that are already way past any warranty period but the key point is that the use of proprietary software to mod the bios is not allowed.

if you downloaded unofficial homebrew programs which i suspect 99% of you won't risk it - in my eyes that's fine by me.

The fact that jailbreak or rooted appl or samsungphones does not even void the warranty in recent court verdicts supports this

but again note that it's by using "cracks"
    biosmodswould be a good place to "procure"such services (pls don't be cheap)

im not sure but i think the going rate is USD20?

Most of them started as enthusiasts who did it because of passion but nothing lasts forever.

I read about the prema dude ever since i owned a clevo and if eberyone had even paid him $5 per download - things would be different. my only regret was not finding this forum 2 years earlier.

biosmodsfor a quick no nonsense service - these guys are pros who will tell you what you are after is doable.

if you're keen to learn -there's another forum hosted by this ripping guy who's clearly very active which some might know as Nando? and of course there's MDL

in short - most of u wouldn't have a good reason to unlock the bios / apart from whitelists?

and if Intel manages to gain support - the world of hacking bios ould be etinctin 2 years - where UEFI will be the standard - i mean pure UEFI not just shells that we purport to use currently

4. Predator-X

Predator-X Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hello guys I have Acer Aspire S7-392 and would like to unlock BIOS advanced menu
    Any ideas ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018