InsydeH20 BIOS Modding ZONE

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by alxlbf2, Jul 14, 2011.

1. nbruli

nbruli Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,

I have trouble with the InsydeH2O BIOS on my packard bell Easynote ME69BMP (ENME69BMP). It does not boot anything from USB at all. All I can do is enable or disable secure boot, but it does not load any Ubuntu (e.g. 12.04 LTS or 13.04). Instead there is strange error messages "device does not have an USB boot option...". It comes with Win8 (now Win8.1) .

Since I cannot boot Linux I cannot extract the BIOS, __but__ here is a flash version available:
    Support Download
    (select model and then in Tab BIOS). The direct Link would be http://global-download.packardbell....9BMP&OS=8cn2&LC=de&BC=Packard Bell&SC=EMEA_8P

Can anyone free this BIOS? I suspect a "legacy" boot option would help me out.

Or give me a hint on how to get the machine to load ANYTHING from USB? (I'm aware of the legacy / secruy/ UEFI situation!)

Bye & thanks, Uli

2. agustin castillo

agustin castillo Newbie

Reputations:
    tengo toshiba t215d - sp 1004 m no da brillo en display ya cambie display y cable flex.. no localizo fuse sistem. de iluminacion. pe podrian ayudar a localizarlo y decrle qe numero de pieza es.

I have toshiba T215D - sp 1004 m does not change brightness display and display flex cable .. not locate fuse sistem. lighting. pe and could help me locate that part number is.

3. coleonyx

coleonyx Newbie

Reputations:
  4. cdstech69

cdstech69 Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a Toshiba Satellite L655-s5157 with the insyde H2O bios. I sent the laptop to toshiba for service, about a month after i received it back (Monitor replacement) my BIOS and Hard Drive both indicate they have a password set, of which I know neither my wife or I set. I have tried multiple BIOS password crackers, searched for the infamous XXX jumper under the memory all to no avail. Can your BIOS MOD help me to reset my password? If so what else do you need me to send you.

Thank You In Advance for any help you can provide to me.

5. Hazza24937

Hazza24937 Newbie

Reputations:
  6. NinXnin

NinXnin Newbie

Reputations:
    plZzzzz....

Can you Mod My Bios For,... Hp 1000 - 1415TX

:hi2:

7. yusuf17

yusuf17 Newbie

Reputations:
    How to see file bios ? Hehe, bagaimana cara melihat file bios ? Dimana ?

8. Thoyito

Thoyito Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi there, I'm kinda super newb in this kind of things, I have a Toshiba Satellite L645-SP4163m, it has a Insyde H2O bios, the version is 2.70, and the rev. is 3.5.
    So I was kinda wondering if there's a method to overclock this thing arround, I can't touch the advanced options in this Bios, and I can't update to the newest video card drivers cause they're kinda locked up.
    If someone can give me a track, I'll be so glad.
    Thxs in advance

9. 223D Guy

223D Guy Newbie

Reputations:
    Both of your Youtube videos have been removed...
    Every download for "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit" is immediately deleted by my antivirus...
    Your "Modified Flasher" link states "Removed for Violation"...

Ummmmm.....I'll pass LOL!

10. m1chb3ltr3

m1chb3ltr3 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    can someone re-upload the modified flasher