In hunt for many units

Discussion in 'ToughBook Buy Sell and Trade Forum' started by lostlyrix, Sep 12, 2018.

1. lostlyrix

lostlyrix Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Please get at me if you have the following models (older models are in higher priorities). I want them for collection not for using, so I would like them in their best conditions possible. While I do not mind searching for components, I would love them to be as close to the original stock as possible. Of course, for many older models, I will accept any condition.

Want (Any condition, even not bootable or missing parts, will pay a premium if with original accessories, manuals, boot disks, etc.): CF-1000 41 62
    Want (Bootable to BIOS at least, preferably has a hard drive): CF-35 37 61 63 V21P
    Want (Complete, preferable has all the accessories): CF-27 47 M31 M32 M34/17
    Want (Like new, preferable to be new in box, but if not, preferably to be with all the accessories and the packaging, with minimum cosmetic wear, low hours, etc.): CF-01 07 19 27 29 50 51 53 72 73 C1 C2 F8 H1 H2 P1 P2 R1 T1 T2 W2 W4 W5 Y2 Y5 Y5 Y7 YCZ

Thank you all so much in advance! Lucas

2. steve.steve

steve.steve Company Representative

Reputations:
    We have a cf-19 mk7, 0 hours with camera

3. User32

User32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
  4. User32

User32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    And I have a almost new P1 if you're interested, comes with box, dock and USB cable, but no adapter. (cord broke)

5. lostlyrix

Reputations:
    Had to leave the board for a while, but return to business again. Please let me know if you have any clue about some of the older models, especially CF-1000, CF-M31, CF-M32 CF-61, CF-62, and CF-63. Thanks!

6. User32

User32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You still looking for a P1?

7. lostlyrix

Reputations:
    Not the highest priority, but yes. I think we talked previously offline, and international shipping is a little hard for me to chew unless there is multiple units in combined shipping =(

8. lostlyrix

Reputations:
    Took some quick pictures with the growing collection. The change of dimensions, even the boxes always amazed me. Please let me know if you have any older models (any condition) or newer models (new or like new condition).
    Toughbook.jpg Toughbook_Box.jpg

9. User32

User32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Only missing a 13.3" CF-28 and the PDRC I see!

10. User32

User32 Notebook Deity

Reputations: