I'm impressed

Discussion in 'Dell' started by briggs_ca, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briggs_ca

briggs_ca Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Man, i gota say. I have had my 9100 for awhile now,a nd im still amazed by this sound system. I am really quite impressed. I had only 1 laptop before this, so i guess im not the greatest judge of speaker quality since i had an ibm thinkpad, and the sound wasnt to great on it.

But this thing is really really impressive. I have a small house, 1 floor, so i can hear my notebook playing music from across the house when its only on half volume. That is really imperssive, and its still really clear as if i hadnt even left my room!

.:Inspiron 9100:.
    -:2.8 P4:-
    -:1GB 400 MHz RAM:-
    -:60GIG 7200 RPM HDD:-
    -:128MB ATI Radeon 9700:-
    -:800MHz FSB:-

2. Andrew Baxter

Andrew Baxter -

Reputations:
    briggs_ca, i totally agree, when I turned on the 9100 and heard the XP intro the first time I was like "what the hell, where's that great sound coming from" so trained to have crappy speakers in a notebook.

3. d-roC

d-roC Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    That is good to hear. I dont have a 9100, I have a 600m, and was pleased with the sound from this one. If that one is better, then I may have to petition Dell for an upgrade (with a Pentium M instead of the P4 Mobile though).

Dell Inspiron 600m + PalmOne Zire71 + Sony-Ericsson T616 = Mobile Computer Consultant and Website Designer

4. Braiot

Braiot Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    My 9100 makes things fall off my shelves and rattles the neighbors windows.
    But I'm sure the fact that I have it hooked up to my home theater helps a little bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.