IC Graphite Thermal Pad – Innovation Cooling

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mirt81, Aug 5, 2019.

1. mirt81

mirt81 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    0k will introduce " IC Graphite Thermal Pad @ Innovation Cooling" using on i7-6700t & gtx980m@gpu1228mhz / vram5508mhz because its like Thermalcrease but performe like Innovation Cooling !

Temps are even Stock by maybe Disassembled (win)10 times ;-)

Because rights by digital media law i dosnt share pictures here of that but by my sureprise using that ThermalPad i made this lite Thread .

GreetS 0ut

2. jclausius

jclausius Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    You may want to go through this thread before spending too much on another IC Graphite Thread - http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...mal-pad-available-for-test-and-review.815439/

Papusan and mirt81 like this.
  3. mirt81

mirt81 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  4. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) BAKED BEAN KING

Reputations:
    I bought this "IC Graphite Thermal Pad" pad for my RC3399 Android based MiniPC, I only needed an 15x15mm pad, I could not get the pad to stay in position it kept moving around at the slightest touch eventually i managed to screw the heatsink down.

But as i lifted my MiniPC up the pad fell out as it was too thin, My stock pad was 1mm thick, I decided to use two layers of the new heatpad but i could not get it to stay still as i put the heatsink in place, And i could not see if the pad was still in place as the heatsink is only a few mm above board and it`s a wide heatsink.

I decided to go back to the stock heatpad as this one is electrically conductive and i did not want to cause any damage.

A week later i bought an 1mm thick "GP-EXTREME–Thermal pad" and installation was easy as the pad is sticky and non-conductive.

But the temps using this pad are virtually the same as the stock pad it replaced.

John.

5. yosv211

yosv211 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I bought the same pads for a laptop a few months ago. I actually got worse temps than the stock thermal paste. The higher temps where not much higher, around 4c higher, but I thought it would work better.

Tinderbox (UK) likes this.