I quit.... WoW!

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by rbdesign, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thibault

Thibault Banned

Reputations:
    No more sleep for you until you're level 70!

2. Stella

Stella Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    It's very much about the people and not about the game.

3. Aero

Aero PC/Mac...Whatever works! NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    I cannot agree enough. Social factor is great on that game.

4. Thibault

Thibault Banned

Reputations:
    It's true. The social factor is awesome...
    But then again you could work on the real life social life!

5. sandstorm77

sandstorm77 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I also recently quit WoW. I never really got into the raiding. I was really big into the PvP though. That was time consuming, especially in the old honor system. talk about time consuming. i made it to lieutenant general so i could get my mount, and then soon after was when the new system started. after pvp i found it hard to get back into pve. i never bought the expansion. the few times i did go on raids i got bored. my guild like to run ZG every week. i just got tired of having to run the same instance over and over again to get certain items and faction rep. so now i am back to playing some FPSs that i havent played yet...games that actually have an ending.

6. Thibault

Thibault Banned

Reputations:
    I enjoyed Raids and PvP...
    I think I was a little too addicted for my own good... We'd do Onyxia, then clear MC and start BWL in one night. Then we'd spend another night in BWL getting as far as we could.
    That plus ZG and AQ20 in one night. And a few attempts at AQ40 before I quit... Then you'd throw in some PvP fun in all that and I was doing something WoW related pretty much every night of the week...
    What also sucked is that I go to school in Newfoundland (Canada). We're on our own time zone up there that's 1.5 hours off the eastern time zone. So people on my server would raid until midnight, but it was really 1:30 AM for me.

PS: Shouldn't this go in Off Topic?

7. rbdesign

rbdesign Notebook Consultant NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    well it's game related! it's world of warcraft!!

I was going to start it there, but then I thought about it and it's a game. Who knows....

8. Thibault

Thibault Banned

Reputations:
    Meh! It's all good.
    Now play DotA!

9. MGS2392

MGS2392 NAND Cat!

Reputations:
    My 21 year old brother plays. It's scary. His V2000z probably died from all the heat (crapped out in 6 months, after which he got a cooling pad). When he's not playing, he's reading the WoW manual. Seriously, how many times can you read that thing?

After seeing my bro play, I decided not to. I'm more of an FPS/Stealth guy. I play CS: Source, R6: Vegas, WarRock (just a bit, too laggy right now), and a bit of Zelda (my new found favorite). I grab some Metal Gear Solid now and then, but over played them all.

10. Noctilum

Noctilum Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Everytime I quit I come back. If I put as much time into real life as I did that game I might have made something of myself. Oh well, you only live once and this is how I enjoy my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.