1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

I lost my Order Number!!!!

Discussion in 'Dell Shipping Order Status and Customer Service Is' started by awaisuk, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awaisuk

awaisuk Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    How do i get my order number?

I deleted the email and never wrote the number anywhere :(

2. manzi

manzi Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    If you called and ordered then you can call dell up and ask them to give it to you by verifiying your details.

3. TailDrag

TailDrag Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Goto Dell's website and log into your account. Then click on Order Status. It should be in there.

4. awaisuk

awaisuk Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I ordered online, and didnt register while ordering :(

5. P_Schneider

P_Schneider Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You can have my number if you want, it's not doing me any good. :D

Seriously, just call Dell up and they will verify your info then you should be able to get the info you need.