I keep getting this error in Firefox

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Announcements and Guidelines' started by Spartan, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Spartan

Spartan Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Doesn't happen in Chrome.

Clearing the cache fixes it then it just comes back after a while.

Using the same extensions on both browsers which include AdBlock Plus, I don't care about cookies, No Coin

2019-03-07_045101.jpg

2. Charles P. Jefferies

Charles P. Jefferies Lead Moderator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    That message can come up if you're browsing a lot of tabs or submitting frequent requests to the forum for extended periods of time, it's the corporate firewall I believe. Nothing to be done about that, just leave it be and come back in a little bit and it shouldn't nag you. Even I get that occasionally.

Charles

3. Spartan

Spartan Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    hasn't happened in the past 24 hours.

Thanks

hmscott and Riley Martin like this.
  4. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Happens to me sometimes just as Charles described below your original post. Doesn't happen if Im using FF Containers though (just many multiple tabs -sans containers). Usually clearing any cache and/or disabling DOM storage resolve it (or worst case, a reboot).

A bit off topic, but you mentioned I dont care about Cookies App. You may like the Cookie Add-On in CookieAutoDelete by Kenny Do. You may need to be running a newer version of FF to use it, but its got dynamite settings/options if your version can install it. For WF, I took a Firefox Portable Browser v60, searched for this AddOn using FF extension search, once found on FF, I then dragged/dropped over to force it on Waterfox v57 (and it works w/o bugs -so a possible option/work-around if your FF or FF Offshoot version (WF, Palemoon, et) says it doesnt support it, or Cookie AD doesn't populate when searching add-ons. Highly recommended.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-autodelete/

Spartan and hmscott like this.