I’m looking for the best ultrabook with 13-14 inch matte display

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by Latitude7, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Latitude7

Latitude7 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello everyone,

i’m looking for a small and portable ultrabook with 13-14 inch display. I need a matte display and more than 8h of battery life. I don’t need some power, i don’t play on my laptops. I don’t like too the carbon fiber surfaces because i can’t stand the fingerprints everywhere and all the time, it seems not clean, the other people might think that i’m a pig..

I don’t have a budget, i’m looking for the best quality.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    You may want to consider the FAQ stuck at the top of this forum and post back. That would help us flesh things out.

custom90gt likes this.
  3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    xps 13 nothing else to consider!

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-...5U-256GB-UHD-Subnotebook-Review.401871.0.html

theres a reason it got 88 percent.

and the exception to my opinion.....I'd say if you really don't have a budget and who knows you might eventually get into games then theres this :

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenov...GTX-1050-Ti-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.339576.0.html

I believe notebookcheck is extremely reliable per reviews and this scored 92% which is essentially perfect, and if perfects not your cup of tea I suggest a potatoe with butter as it may keep you alive one day longer till something more perfect comes out lol.... :p :)

4. cognus

cognus Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Thinkpad yes, xps 13 no. I advise OP to read the real people reviews of the xps. But the Latitude version of same ideas is pretty good; heavier by a little solid

5. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    real people?

every one that reviewed it scored it high like 100 sources...let me guess he should read what the 12 year olds think