1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Humble Bumble Indie Pack Now Redeemable on Steam!!

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by rschauby, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead2th3world

Dead2th3world Pure Hatred

Reputations:
    Apart from Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans. (they will be auto-activated upon their steam release)

2. rschauby

rschauby Superfluously Redundant

Reputations:
    Hot damn that was quick!

3. Baka

Baka (・ω・)

Reputations:
    How do you activate it o_O

4. d3sdichad0

d3sdichad0 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Your unique humble URL now has a button to redeem the steam activation code along with the individual download links.

5. Andanzas

Andanzas Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    (Still relatively new to Steam and trying to figure things out.) Why would I want to activate these games on Steam? It doesn't make sense to me to add DRM to games that are DRM free. What are the main advantages, other that being able to download your games whenever you want?

6. masterchef341

masterchef341 The guy from The Notebook

Reputations:
    it keeps your game collection organized and patched automatically. it makes it easy to install your games and uninstall your games if you switch computers or reformat your computer. if your friends use steam, you can use the community features to contact them. some games use cloud features in steam to save your progress. there are steam achievements associated with many games (including at least some games from this bundle)

7. ViciousXUSMC

ViciousXUSMC Master Viking NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Just activated mine.

Gotta find time to play these games. I heard interesting things about cortex command, it was the main game that made me get the bundle but so far the 10 minutes I spent with it I was pretty confused and didnt do too well.

8. rschauby

rschauby Superfluously Redundant

Reputations:
    For rhose who purchased bundle #2, you will be getting bundle #1 for free. Check your email or just go to your bundle download page. I <3 these guys.