HTWingNut's Sager NP9150 (Clevo P150EM) Review with LOTS of 680m benchmarks!

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by HTWingNut, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    It's not for everyone, having a second monitor when you are a little further away from the screen at a desk can help too.

2. Trilokavijaya

Trilokavijaya Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I set throttle stop on my 3740qm sager 9150 to the turbo boost setting, however It's only rendering 3.4ghz, and i am reading that people are getting the 3610qm up to 4ghz. After contacting XoticPC i was told that: "the processor will give you the rest of the speed when you need it." I rarely used the throttlestop proggy, and when i didn't have it initiated i was only at 2.4ghz. Where's my missing 300mhz? (implying the 3740qm's stock speed at 2.7ghz)

I would like to know if the processor is locked at the Intel side or Sager/bios side only allowing 45 wat max tdp. So I am looking for links to guides on a modded bios. and i really need a 5 min vid or walkthrough on settings from other 3740qm owners that i can just copy. (i'm in the middle of a move, and dont have any time to learn this app atm, i just need to plug in the numbers, then AFTER i move i'll get into tweeking any subtle settings).

3. ViciousXUSMC

ViciousXUSMC Master Viking NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Great review man, your the only person other than myself that I know of that goes so in depth with the pictures, benchmarks and a full write out.

Last one I did was the G73 in written format, now it's all video.

4. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Moo

Reputations:
    Problem is that I find most people don't read but look at pictures and benchmarks. But I can't blame them. Walls of text scare me too. :) So I try to include both.

Looking forward to your future reviews Vicious. ;)

5. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    I wondered where your reviews had gone vicious, I tend to read the longer reviews but I guess that's because I am a sad nerd :p

6. Maejic

Maejic Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Excellent and informative review of this machine! It has been very helpful to me in my current purchasing decision!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.