HP Spectre x360

Discussion in 'HP' started by stuckat1, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Oren

Guy Oren Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Does the spectre x360 comes now with 6 generation?

2. svenhassel

svenhassel Newbie

Reputations:
    Yeah, that is what I thought, that coming back from hibernate may use extra power.

On the other hand, I think all the ports have the charging function. The lighting bolt symbol next to a USB port means that it has charging function, doesn't it?

3. D4rk_nVidia

D4rk_nVidia Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    is the Sound Problem gone?
    Im not sure but Sound seems ok, without stuttering after a time.
    Maybe they solve it with an Windows update

4. shizzle

shizzle Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Any word when the updated version of the Spectre x360 is expected? Anything new in the Convertible World at the IFA last week?

5. abepaniagua

abepaniagua Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I'm trying to understand the HP Support website. When it says the driver has been "updated" today, but when you read the released date it says "July"...anyone understands?

6. gadgetrants

gadgetrants Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yeah, it's very confusing. In a few cases I've had to compare file-by-file, and each time it's turned out that the versions I downloaded a month or two ago are the same as the ones that appear updated.

-Matt

GBO323 likes this.
  7. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Poor web developers.
    If you click on the details, it will give you the relevant date.

8. alkpit

alkpit Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Coil whine (again)

At the beginning it was just slight and audible with my head very close to the machine. A few days now I can hear it even when I normally type. I think that is partly because there is a whine in the right side of the laptop, not only in the left one.

Have you experienced an increased volume of coil whine too? Can it be a software issue that may be addressed through some kind of update?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  9. Gus23J

Gus23J Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello all!

I recently purchased the Spectre x360 and after updating the bios to get the F5 light off, fixing all of my settings, turning off this and that to get it to run cool, and everything else I now only have two problems that I am hoping you can help me fix.

The first one is that my speakers rattle when playing any sort of music or video. They sound like the audio is peaking and just sounds really bad. This happens the same with audio and does not go away, even when lowering the volume. It is Spotify/iTunes music, so I know it's not bad quality.

Second, when I open or close the lid of the laptop, the screen's colors become distorted in the bottom corners, mostly on the left. It looks like when you poke a non-touchscreen laptop, or a phone super hard. I took it back to the Microsoft store where I bought it, and they told me that it was normal, and showed me that their display does it as well. I just want to make sure that my screen won't break, and that others are seeing this as well.

Thank you all,

Jordan

10. D4rk_nVidia

D4rk_nVidia Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Does the Sound Problem start immediately or later?

2 Problems here
    If I let a window or something on the same Position open, the Picture burns in and I can see it still for a Minute after closing.

And the display touching the Keyboard while closing or opening. I mean where the hinges are.
    On the right .

Anyone with the same Problem ? I think I Need to let it repair or Change it. My third one....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.