*HP HDX 9000 DRAGON Owners Lounge, Part 2*

Discussion in 'HP' started by 2.0, Sep 3, 2010.

1. denforeva75

denforeva75 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Shader frequency reduction solves the problem

Attached Files:

2. MobileArtist

MobileArtist Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Does anyone have a fully functioning Dragon to sell in io near the UK? There is someone from there that is looking for one,

3. remdale

remdale Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  4. MobileArtist

MobileArtist Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Well, they can't get into my abacus...no they can't! By the way, I'm working on a bead upgrade.

So, what to do? It's pretty overwhelming. I've just been working on low level stuff, like turning off intrusive Microsoft telemetry and the like. Recent updates have "retrofitted" pre-10 OSs with privacy challenging features.

So, if you're writing the next Great American Novel, or composing a new song, it's all up for grabs!

Looks like I'll have to become a monk.

5. Bry_Guy

Bry_Guy Newbie

Reputations:
    Is anyone interested in buying my HDX 9010 (ATI Video Card) 4GB of ram. I'm the original owner and used it for about 8 years, but its been shelved for much of the last couple years other than a ram upgrade last fall and watching some NETFLIX. Everything works. Still has Vista installed. Very good condition and even have the original box and manuals. Only a few small scratches.

Any opinions on value? Don't want to break it down for parts since it is fully functional.

6. remdale

remdale Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Don't do that. Just sell as it is. It's still a wonderful machine for watching movies thanks to its big screen and nice design.

NTBR likes this.
  7. b571wh

b571wh Newbie

Reputations:
    hi all
    i need recovery partition for hdx9200
    somebody help me ?
    regards

8. Ottoman90

Ottoman90 Newbie

Reputations:
    I live the uk and have a HDX 9300

9. dv7t

dv7t Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hi guys! It has been forever since I have been on here I cannot even remember! I have my precious Dragon HDX 9494NR that is fully functioning, clean, and cosmetically excellent with 2 batteries that I have not used in the last several years except recently to power it up and browse the web recently....and I want to sell it. I can and will take pics of it on with current date/news/whatever, and it's and accessories.

Wondering how much it's worth and if anyone is interested in buying it here they can PayPal me...otherwise where should I post it and for how much? Sad to see it go it was wonderful but I never used it for gaming or overclocking, just enjoyed the full size viewing and stares I got at Starbucks when I did.

It has the 8800GTS card and upgrade to 8GB. The fans/internal were carefully cleaned after following video instructions here several years ago in removing the keyboard to access them, and assembled together perfectly and used it for a few months after, then I was traveling a lot and just sat in a closet.

Anyway please let me know if anyone is interested...you guys are the ones I thought of first!

Best,
    Elle

Dominick_7 likes this.
  10. kimutler

kimutler Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    oh not seen you for ever,you was the first woman to sign in Lounge, Part 2*, if your dragon has no cracks around the bezel plus two battery's that hold a full charge (90 mins use with the screen on med light) and the original packing top money will be in the $3-500 mark I think, battery's alone in good condition will be around $100, if your os is vista most people wont be interested unless you got w 7 installed but that means getting the drivers !!! ,you got 8 gig of ram that's a good point with 64 bit os ,however I am on the wrong side of the pond (in the uk ) so I would not be a good venture for me as the freight charge would be a killer, I wish you good luck in getting a good price for it.