*HP HDX 9000 DRAGON Owners Lounge, Part 2*

Discussion in 'HP' started by 2.0, Sep 3, 2010.

1. 2.0

2.0 Former NBR Macro-Mod®

Reputations:
  2. marlopfer

marlopfer Newbie

Reputations:
    Thank you very much for everything, I will do the installation and I will be there

a greeting

3. marlopfer

marlopfer Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello, the update was a success, now that I have the F.40, is it much better to upgrade to F.41? or not worth it.
    I am also looking through E-bay to get an X9000 processor. I think that with that and maybe with an SSD disk, a significant improvement would be achieved in the noteboock.
    I have seen some photos on the internet that I think can help me change the processor. The graphics card is an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT, can you get any improvement with it?
    Thanks and best regards

4. 2.0

2.0 Former NBR Macro-Mod®

Reputations:
    Not worth F41.

X9000 can be overclocked using a program called ThrottleStop. You can overclock it to about 3.6ghz - 3.8ghz.

You can't get any improvement with the ATI version of the motherboard - the ATI 2600XT is the only option. You would have to switch to the Nvidia motherboard, get a 8800M GTS card and a new heatsink, but that will have some driver issues with Win10.

5. marlopfer

marlopfer Newbie

Reputations:
    Thanks for your response, I will install the processor and see how the operation turns out. I have resolved great doubts, I appreciate it
    Thank you very much and greetings

2.0 likes this.