HP Estimate Shipping Time Accuracy?

Discussion in 'HP & Compaq' started by integra144, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadtablet

deadtablet Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    My laptop came 3 days early. The estimated ship date was September 3. I recieved it on the 4 or the 5th, it was standard shipping. good luck. its worth the wait.

2. reecer

reecer Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Anyone have trouble tracking it with FedEx? It was listed as shipped yesterday on the HP website, but probably not picked up until today. Tracking shows no info in the FedEx system.

I'm not a fan of FedEx in the first place. Just wondering.

3. azianai

azianai Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    If you ever look at the Airway Bill code, its always Next Day Air from China.

4. spookoman

spookoman Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    fed ex track is on and off in its reliability, i found that there were delays in tracking updates from china, but once it reached state side, everything was set.

5. Gamja

Gamja Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You're not the only one... What's weird is that the first time I ordered dv6500t (before the new 6500) I received the email with the tracking number and when I clicked on the link, it showed me the status of being in China and then being shipped to AK the next day. I don't know what's up, but I'm dying to know when it'll be here. They better fix this quickly. The rep. I just talked to told me it should be done tomorrow which is the ED but I already received an email confirming that the notebook was shipped. The rep better be wrong. :mad:

6. reecer

reecer Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks for the info everyone. I haven't received an email yet, I've just been checking from the order status page on the hp website. I didn't know they shipped from China either. It just said item shipped so I figured there would be some record of it.

I guess I'll just have to be more patient. But it's hard knowing you have a new toy coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.