1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

HP Compaq tc4400 windows password reset problem

Discussion in 'HP Business Class Notebooks' started by Xirurg, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xirurg

Xirurg ORLY???

Reputations:
    Hey guys, I am having a problem with my old tc4400- I want to give it to my friend to use, but after doing windows recovery it asks for Administrator password on windows login. Is it normal that it asks for a password after the recovery? None of my usual passwords work and I have no idea how can I reset it.

thanks

2. KLF

KLF NBR Super Modernator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Discussing how to bypass security features and passwords is against forum policy, so you have to google it yourself.