1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

How will Just Cause 2 run?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by zijin_cheng, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farsang

farsang Notebook Consultant

^^well how much fps you get with those settings.

2. fmac

fmac Notebook Evangelist

This game is awful. It looks old and doesnt have the smoothness of an action game. Someone mentioned "mouse lag", I thought that was just me, I literally played the game for about 3 minutes, so boring it made me nervous.

3. gordesky1

gordesky1 Notebook Evangelist

too me game is very fun and looks great and doesn't look old at all lol

on my laptop g50vt-x5 i get pretty much low fps with res down too 1024x768 and everything on except those cuda options and shadows off i get around 30s avg and 20s min and 40s and 50s high but it does have that mouse lag... but its playable

but on my desktop in sig that's a different story:)

1920x1200 8anti 16x ansip and everything on maxed

i get 50s 60s and 70s avg and can go up too 80s and 90s sometimes and have no mouse lag at all it seems that anything under 40 you will get the mouse lag not sure why but if its over 50+ its gone.

also vsink is pretty much bugged in the game at first my desktop was going up and down from 30 too 60 every 5sec i turn that off and it was pretty much a steady fps.

but ya game is fun i find it weird why they didn't have online in it.. that would've been so much fun.

4. sean473

sean473 Notebook Prophet

haven't used FRAPS and counted but 20fps+... just use the recommended settings shouldn't have any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.