How to scan documents without a scanner?

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Drew1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Drew1

Drew1 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I don't have a printer but i need to print out some documents. Then sign them and fill the information out. Then have it scanned and uploaded to my computer so i can send it to the other person by email.

I will be going to those public computer places to print the documents. But i first uploaded the documents i want to print out in an email account that i use but it isn't my primary one because i don't want to risk my main email account having issues since i will be logging into a public computer. I will then go there, log into that email account, then print out the documents. I will fill it out and then sign them. But now i need to scan it.

I know those places have a scanner but i don't want to do that because they would have a copy of it on their computer though of course they would delete it. But i have sensitive information so i don't want to do this.

Can someone recommend me a way where i could scan the document with my phone with an app for the iphone? I want to scan the documents and put it in pdf file, then send it to my email account. Then send it to other person.

Of course if i had my scanner here, its easy as i would scan, sign and fill out and then scan again and then upload to my computer. But im traveling at the moment so i can't do this. Any apps on iphone you guys can suggest for this?

2. TANWare

TANWare Just This Side of Senile, I think. Super Moderator

Reputations:
  3. Drew1

Drew1 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hey. Well i only want to print a few pages... thats all. I don't ever print anything else besides this ever.

Thus i want to use an iphone scanning app for this.