How to run Winflash[64] /cvar /patch

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by displayname, Jan 9, 2019.

1. displayname

displayname Newbie

Reputations:
    Solved. I just went through @isosunrise 's guide again. It's my stupid and sleepy head that missed the part with WinFlash commands. I just added /cvar in front. Mods, please delete this thread. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Dannemand likes this.
  2. Dannemand

Dannemand Decidedly Moderate Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Hi @displayname, welcome to NBR.

I see you've been busy unbricking your laptop while I was asleep. Good job doing that!

Studying the previous versions of your post, I understand you had problems posting in Fitztorious' unbricking thead. Our forum software closes dormant threads, but that one should be open. Can you tell me what happened, so that I may fix it for other users?

Also, if you feel anything was missing from or incorrect in the guide in that thread (here), I would appreciate your word on it so I can update it. I have not had to clear NVRAM on my own Samsung laptop, so any advice I give is based entirely on input from other users like yourself.

I would ask you to briefly post your situation and the steps you took to fix it. It will help others in the same situation. You can post it in this thread of yours (which I can rename if you prefer).

Or we can just delete this thread (as you requested) and you can post your story in Fitztorious' thread, if you prefer that.

Once again welcome here, and congrats on salvaging your laptop :)