How to keep numeric keypad constantly locked/engaged

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by safesite, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Just format and reinstall the same edition you had without entering any product key when prompted. Windows will be activated after a few mins of going online since it was activated before. you won't lose your license or activation.

Vasudev and safesite like this.
  2. safesite

safesite Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

I'm not keen on getting any STDs but I'll take a risk with your software... ;)

Thanks for the info on where to find the install guides from @Phoenix and the ISO, but there is still the issue of losing my Pro Developer Tools if I format and reinstall again.

If anybody could still throw in their fifty cents about Windows Repair Free/Pro at some point though, that would be swell. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for letting me know about this. That knowledge could be coming in handy in the future no matter what! :vbthumbsup:

The only issue here is - as mentioned in my last post to Token CDN - that I am having some Pro Developer Tools on my current Windows 10 and don't want to lose them. Thus, I guess I'll settle with some alternative and will try out the two programs for maintenance that I mentioned earlier to see, if that will yield the desired results for the NumLock issue and the processor working heavy from time to time.

But thanks for letting me know about the activation process if needed sometime. ;)

Vasudev likes this.