How to disassemble Toshiba Laptops.

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by cj2600, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoInSTL

MoInSTL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I was hoping to find a guide for a Slickdeals hot deal, el-cheapo laptop I bought for $229. It's a Toshiba Satellite C55-A5300. Added another 2GB stick I already had for a total of 6GB, installed a Samsung 840 Pro SSD and did a clean install of Windows 8. I need to replace the really poor Realtek wireless card. Does the guide include something comparable I could use?

2. sonsonx

sonsonx Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello, can someone make a dissasembly guide for the toshiba satellite P875-S7200 please?

3. bigdipper

bigdipper Newbie

Reputations:
  4. Rotorvated

Rotorvated Newbie

Reputations:
    can someone help me. I have a Toshiba P50T-A with the high def screen and had the misfortune in getting a colony of ants move into the area between the touchscreen glass and the display OVERNIGHT! Little ****s had eggs and everything on the screen . Coaxed them out by placing the laptop on some small tiers over a tray of water and left them a land bridge to escape in the form of a wood stick. Ants are gone now but have still got a lot of waste still trapped between the screen and the display.
    I see a pair of screws covered by two plugs at the bottom left and right of the screen but am unsure how to remove the outer glass once they are removed . . . I am keen not to stuff it / break it. Does anyone have a link to info on this please.

Regards Bob

5. gengar2790

gengar2790 Newbie

Reputations:
    hello I need a guide on how to disassemble a toshiba satellite s845-sp4336tl especificaly findinding the mini pci-e port

6. freddt2790

freddt2790 Newbie

Reputations:
    did you ever get a guide