1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

how fast is DHL shipping?

Discussion in 'Dell Shipping Order Status and Customer Service Is' started by Mr.Brightside, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Brightside

Mr.Brightside Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My m1330 must be in my house by tomorrow, i live in Texas and my laptop went from Tennessee to Ohio

Tracking history... Help
    Date and time Status DHL Facility Location
    5/31/2008 4:33 pm Depart Facility Wilmington, OH
    9:54 am Processed at DHL Location. Wilmington, OH
    9:07 am In transit. Wilmington, OH
    5/30/2008 12:00 am Shipment Acknowledged Nashville, TN

do you think it will make it on time guys
    =/

BTW, i get next business day shipping

2. deadsexy13

deadsexy13 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    DHL is far and away the worst carrier I have ever used and I find that most people feel the same. It is not fast at all in general lol.

Though if you actually have next business day shipping I'd imagine they should be able to manage....but just dont be all that shocked if they dont :(

3. mattocs

mattocs Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I live near Pittsburgh and have had good luck with DHL. Shipments from California take about 3 days, and anything east of the Mississippi takes about two days.

I don't really like DHL, but they have been good to me so far.

4. Lucanesti

Lucanesti Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    6/2/2008 6:52 am With delivery courier. Akron, OH

It seems DHL takes all shipments to Willmington, OH to their local couriers. Luckily I live in Ohio! :-D

Yes your shipment will be there, im sure they have more than a thousand packages they need to send out your way from Wilmington.

On the other hand my laptop will be here in a few hours! :-D

5. Mr.Brightside

Reputations:
    they did it! my laptop is with delivery courier and i will be enjoying my new xps in a couple of hours too!! im excited!!

6. Mr.Brightside

Reputations:
    OMG!! a DHL truck has just passed by my house!!! i almost faint but nothing!! not for me xD....he better come back!

7. Darthsnipe

Darthsnipe Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    dude lol play by play laptop delivery O_O lets watch (watches TV starring Mr. Brightside). I WILL BE AS HAPPY AS U ARE WEN URS ARRIVES!

8. Mr.Brightside

Reputations:
    already arrived, is beautiful, so light, so slick so XPS! love it!! the led screen is crisp and too bright...but dell screwed it up

they sent me the wrong ac adapter

9. mattocs

mattocs Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    what did they send? I got a two prong and a three prong.