how can I get license?

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by Gamer872, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    Though MD is more of a southern state than northern, you can get your permit 15 9 months (at least when I got mine 6+ years ago) and your provisional license at 16. After 2 years (I had 1 speeding ticket at 6 months, reset my 18 month period), I finally got my full license right after my 18th birthday.

2. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    Hey man, aspergers is definitely no joke, i've dated and known a few people who have it. I think if they are making the judgement on how rude you sound to them or whatever you should tell them that you have aspergers and you might not be what they expect socially.

3. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    PM sent.

10char

4. mattcheau

mattcheau Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    been to the RMV a couple times for random things. we get to enjoy the pleasures of visiting the DMV just to your south here in CT. if some dumb you-know-what state employee from the DMV (no offense to any civil servants on here) told me i sounded rude, i'd tell 'em good cause it was intended. from one socially-awkward kid to the next, don't sweat it. she was the one having the bad day cause she works at the registry. you'll get your license soon enough.