How Apple likes to cherry pick stats and specs. And then claim Intel does it!

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by kojack, Feb 21, 2021 at 6:31 AM.

1. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Heres a clip from a video where someone took a 4k rip on resolve and ran it through 4 different PCs. The puget was built in 2016, also showing the massive ripoff the mac pro is. The puget has a core i7 with 128gb of ram and a 12gb video card. The MacPro has the top spec processor, dual video cards and 768gb of ram at a cost of 22,000 dollars.

Mjesus chip is a joke for my useage. My original plan is a much better and cheaper idea. Dell inspiron 5000 2 in 1 with core i7, 64gb of ram and an egpu for editing. It will flatten the MJesus in the work I am doing and be more flexable, useful and cheaper.

I would love to know where these 98% of pcs are that the Mjesus is faster than. They (apple) probably used final cut for their video editing tests. Meaning the PC can't run it so Apple is 100 percent faster in that test.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021 at 6:55 AM
    GrandesBollas likes this.
  2. GrandesBollas

GrandesBollas Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:

The current 16" MBP lists for around $2500 without training wheels. I would expect the M1 refresh to be about the same price. Apple could be betting the farm on a design with only integrated graphics.

3. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    No doubt they are. The current models of the Mjesus chip I am talking about right now. They claim faster than 98 percent of laptops out there. FALSE. They claim better battery life than most any laptop out there...FALSE! They claim intel is cherry picking stats to make them look better. FALSE. The intel based system flat out destory the Mjesus chip in 4k video editing, coding and compiling. Like not even close destory. If it were 30 seconds slower, sure! but twice as slow? NOPE. Apple marketing again mixing the Kool-aid so that the minions can spread the gospel.