Help! I'm tired from searching

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by DVIR ILUZ, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVIR ILUZ

DVIR ILUZ Newbie

Reputations:
    Thank you guys, I'll save about 500$ more and go for the Macbook pro 15 probably

2. Eluktronics

Eluktronics Company Representative

Reputations:
    Hi Galm17,

We appreciate your input. However, our PC is not identical to the Xotic Sager NP8657 as our PC's include premium features as a standard including an IPS display, a solid state drive and TPM 2.0. All of our PC's include a genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit license unlike other competitors as well. You are correct the referenced 3GB version does not feature G-Sync, however we offer a 6GB GDDR5 version (Clevo model P650RE6-G) with the G-sync technology on our own website and Newegg as well.

DVIR ILUZ,

We are relatively new to the PC market in our own brand. However, we have been an authorized value added reseller for major PC brands for many years. We decided to offer our own brand as we've noticed many PC companies attempting to offer cheaper parts to cut costs. Instead of charging an upgrade fee to have something you should expect on a PC of this caliber (such as an IPS display or SSD), we're including them all as standard features. USA based customer support with current build and ship times of less than two business days is another great quality we are happy to offer. Our "Let's change the game, literally!" motto is our attempt to hopefully bring other PC manufacturers to once again fight for the best quality PC rather than the best price. We've found Clevo to be the best ODM for our brand considering they offer quality, known longevity, durability and more ports/options with ease of expandability. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you!

William Kiryluk
    Eluktronics Inc, CEO

3. Galm

Galm "Stand By, We're Analyzing The Situation!"

Reputations:
    Whoops I apologize! Your right Sager does not offer those options all included. TPM 2.0 is awesome. I was mistakenly more generalizing the Clevo chasis. Built on that chassis from other sellers are a plethora of options so I forgot that the Xotic one does not have IPS standard. I like your stock features, I hope you guys do well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.