~ Happy Thanksgiving Thread ~

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by Toughbook, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billlayman

billlayman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Happy Thanksgiving! and thanks for being here

2. TB28fan

TB28fan Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In addition to what has been said already, I'm grateful that this place exists and that I'm able to exchange ideas with like minded individuals. Be safe everyone, especially if you're traveling.

Mark

3. Holiday

Holiday Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I agree ,this is the best forum on the web , HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all & God bless our troops ! :D

4. peewee3ie

peewee3ie Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi to all,

Happy thanksgiven to all,

I have seen some of this forum grow. Every one here does not care were each ofus are from which is what I like, just like amatur radio (ham radio). Yes I am in to that as well but do not have my licance yet but any of the amatur around me have helped me in it so far and dont care if I call them on the radio as long as it is local not thorugh a repeater.

5. Toughbook

Toughbook Drop and Give Me 20!

Reputations:
    Happy (Almost) Turkey Day from Arizona! Went to Tombstone yesterday and had a blast... The weather is perfect and there are SOOOO many stars out at night. I'm having a blast with the family (as usual) and am looking forward to my little piece of the cooking action tomorrow... I make "The Gravy"... I take about an hour with my secret spices and, as the saying goes that I heard from an old NC Hillbilly... "If you put it on top of your head... Your tongue would slap your eyeballs out trying to get at it!" My Dad used to tell me it as all in how you "wooly" the gravy. (How you stir it!) God I miss that man.... (He is someone else I am thankful for even though he is no longer here... he IS HERE!)

Anyway... If any of you are traveling to get to family... Please be safe and remember what George Carlin used to say.... Did you ever notice that anyone who drives faster than you is an Ahole but if they drive slower they are a moron? Just let them all be what they are and get to where you need to go safely please! I need you all back asking and answering questions later! :wink:

6. Doobi

Doobi ToughBook DeityInTraining

Reputations:
    I wish blessings and full bellies to you all this thanksgiving!! I am very thankful for what the Lord has done for me and this forum. You guys are truly a "tough" bunch and I have learned soo much from this forum and you guys that I can never repay you for it.

*raises his glass to Rick* Here's to you Rick! You have my admiration, respect, and devotion to you and this forum for as long as you will have me!!
    CHEERS!

7. Suffacated

Suffacated Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Happy Thanksgiving all.

8. Toughbook

Toughbook Drop and Give Me 20!

Reputations:
    Well... I don't know about the rest of you.... but I am STUFFED now.... And pumkin pie yet to go!

The bowling on the wii..... (Gotta work off those calories!)

9. Toyo

Toyo Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Oh does it feel good to be back at home! Had a great Turkey day, spending time with relatives that I either enjoy or can't stand. We decided to come back late last night vs today and I am so glad we did.

I hope everybody gets home safely who is traveling.

Rick, I told you AZ is the place! It's amazing what you can see when you get out of the city and into no mans land in the sky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.