[Guide] How to integrate video BIOS file into the motheboard's system BIOS based on Phoenix OR how to get romless video card work

Discussion in 'Notebook Dummy Guide Articles' started by valuxin, Aug 22, 2013.

1. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hm... I have some questions - after integration do you hear the POST beeps during the boot? If so - the problem is the laptop can't find the vBIOS in oprom section or this video board is not M4000. If there is no POST beeps - try to connect something over HDMI and see what would happen. Also, make sure the MXM connector on the mobo and video board are clean from dust and other organic thing.

2. dioskey

dioskey Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Valuxin, thanks for your answer and sorry for the delay in mine... anyway, here we go:
    - no beeps during post, only the fan spinning once and then black screen.. I tried to reinstall the old gpu, gt130m with integrated vbios, and the laptop starts normally (even with the bios with integrated vbios of course)
    - nothing is seen over HDMI connected monitor
    - the mxm connector is clean (all my mobo and other parts are very clean :D :D i dismount the pc ofter to remove dust from fan etc etc)

I attach some images of my firepro m4000.

Let me know if this is not an m4000

Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. dioskey

dioskey Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Valuxin, no idea about my problem? :(

4. busat

busat Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi valukin,
    do you can help me to modded my bios due to no option to select vram?
    i use dell Inspiron n4110.
    i'm very appreciated if you can help me..thanks

5. russia86

russia86 Newbie

Reputations:
    Прошу помощь автора статьи с прошеванием моего биоса т.к. сам наврядли что смогу сделать птыался но непонял.У меня Acer Aspire 5739g стоял проц т6500 поменял на т9600 стоит видеокарта nvidia g210m купил видеокарту NVIDIA Quadro K610M экран неработает(идёт писк 1 длинный 2 коротких в интрнете посмотрел проблема с биосом ,вся система при этом работает загружаеться но видео нету)прочитал все страницы с твоего топика и просмотрел биосы на видеокарты и на шёл там свой ,но как вшить в биос нехватает практики прошу вас помощь мне с этим помогите мне пожалуйста.

6. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    PMed you.