GTX 960M now? Or wait for Pascal 1060M?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Ravedous, Jun 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beemo

Beemo BGA is totally TSK TSK!

Reputations:
    I'm currently an owner of the ASUS G501JW with a GTX 960m 4GB VRAM . It's an okay gaming experience if you're not that strict with low settings and but mostly will be able to run older games in Ultra settings @30-45 FPS e.g Diablo III, World In Conflict, Sleeping Dogs, Saint's Row Franchise, and mostly older GTA titles but not good enough for newer titles.

I bought this laptop back in 2015 for a reason that the shop owner have given me a lot of freebies such as ASUS gaming mouse, ASUS Cerberus gaming headset, GM50 ROG mouse pad, ASUS carrying bag and a 16 GB Sandisk CRUZE to backup my Windows 8 file. My plan at that time was to get the EUROCOM M5 with GTX 970m but got attracted by the ASUS freebies instead.

If you can wait for the Pascal GPU's then wait, if not then you can go for a GTX 960m. I on the other hand will be getting rid of my laptop before November and hopefully will be able to buy a much better laptop.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.