***** gtx 1070 Charity Event*****

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by FaTT, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi so for those of you who have read my posts lately I have made some excellent trades and wound up with a few spare parts so initially this gtx 1070 was supposed to go to one of my cousins but he decided to scumbag my aunt and uncle and rip them off for over 1000 so needless to say he wont be getting this 1070, so I thought about it and was like should I sell it, no should I trade it, no I know! theres a lot of needy people out there that need help this holiday season, so heres the deal submit a screen shot of a donation to any charity each 10.00 usd will get you one entry 3 for 25(if you already have donated this month I will accecpt it but nothing before December 1st) you will be assigned a number or group of numbers based on the order you place your donations and it MUST BE VERIFABLE (yes I will take the time to make sure your not trying to scumbag anyone) Don't have any money? That's okay too go out into your community and start volunteering for every hour you volunteer you get 1 entry AGAIN MUST BE VERIFIABLE I will call the places you donated time too and check! the only other fee I shall charge is shipping if your outside the US I will run this until jan 5th at 12:00pm pst that time a random number selector will pick our winner

for those of you going to do community service please pm me in this format

Your name
    Place you donated time too (Must be verifiable like a homeless shelter or w.e)
    Person to contact i.e. the person who you worked with
    Hours of time donated
    Contact phone number will accept a email for them as long as its from @whatevercharity
    once your submission is accecpted I will leave a status of your submission on the post and pm you your digital "ticket(s)" number(s)

okay so the card is a MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8gb gddr5

So we have our first constant donated 25 to code.org WOO HOO thank you darker01 status - sumbitted

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Wow! You are just incredible :) I definitely will entry this neat charity event of you :)

3. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I'm not incredible my friend GOD is for GOD gave me all this stuff and favor with man on the trades :) so if anyone should get the credit it should be GOD

And don't forget to submit your screen shot or your community service hours!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    KY_BULLET and MahmoudDewy like this.
  4. Beemo

Beemo BGA is totally TSK TSK!

Reputations:
    How many entries so far? I'm from the Philippines, so is it possible to join this event? There is a community service here called "Brigada Skwela" or School Brigade, where people or mostly parents volunteer to clean schools before beginning of class of January.

5. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    so far there are a total of 25 participants several have multiple entrys yes you can enter but you must pay shipping if you win

custom90gt and Beemo like this.
  6. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well guys it's official im really sad and I f#! $ing hate people, lastnight I went to my in laws to do the Christmas thing, come home this morning and someone broke into my house and stole everything, all my Christmas presents for everyone all my computers and computer components a few of my guns I had out ect they f! $#ing took everything so all I can say is sorry to thoes I promised parts too I don't even have a computer atm I'm on my phone and to the thief doubtful you'll ever read this but what kinda pos steals EVERYTHING RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS your mom must be so proud eat s#!t and I hope you choke on the box of chocolate covered cherries I got for my wife

7. custom90gt

custom90gt Doc Mod Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I got your PM, I'm super sad to hear that happened. I can't believe how bad people suck. Seems odd someone would know you were gone at that time. Maybe the police will have luck and catch them. I hope that insurance covers your stolen stuff.

8. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Yeah the things I'm most worried about is my 3 pistols I keep all my rifles locked up and the pistol case for the pistols has a combo lock but saws all or a grinder and enough time will eat right through that thing cuz they are just like 1/4 in steel praying the cops find them and the insurance will cover it but you know how they work no where near the value and will b 6-8 months before I see anything

9. custom90gt

custom90gt Doc Mod Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Yeah I'm the same way, a couple of my pistols are outside of the safe. I still can't believe that people are such pieces of garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.