1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Graphic Card Problems - DV6 60x0 series.

Discussion in 'HP Pavilion Notebooks' started by Joha132, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Joha132

Joha132 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Guys,
    Comp is dv6 6020ej
    (6770M, Intel HM65, Intel® Core™ i5-2410M, Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT.)

Yesterday I use HP Recovary - the Full one.
    Like a month ago I was upgrade the BIOS to F.1A and I think its massed the graphic card or something.
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/hp-...ms-after-bios-update-pavilion-dv6-6020ej.html

Anyway,
    Now I have the same problem, But now - THE Games getting UGLY, and not Accurate as it has to be.
    I See some dots that circle the player (like i use no grapic card) while playing.
    Its ugly, like its Uncut circle, Distorted picture, Not aesthetic as it was and so.
    SO - I think that the Graphic card driver - And download the last one from the HP site, and the one before - AND STILL The same.

I Need help, I Don't know what to do!
    Thanks guys.