GPU Selection.. You're thoughts

Discussion in 'Desktop Hardware' started by TBoneSan, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Dre

J.Dre Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Having some issues with delivery/shipping. Still awaiting parts due to delays and missing items.

Ordered quite a few things from different places. The "third party" seller (Titan Rig) on Amazon I chose for the fittings forgot to include them in the box. So, it says, "Delivered" but I don't have them. Amazon refunded me on that - still waiting for it, though. o_O

The Koolance products I ordered arrived on time and in perfect condition with excellent packaging. I will be spending a few extra dollars and ordering directly from them from now on to avoid issues. It's not worth the trouble to save a bit of money.

2. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    Well I ended up snagging a reference 980, SLI at a later date unless 390x does something miraculous on temps. My rig is just about built now... Coming along nicely and looking really clean. Actually I haven't built a machine since 1998.. Lol. I was surprised by how little there is to do. I guess that's from years of m18x teardown.

No time for a build log, plus it's nothing we haven't seen before.
    Waiting on the delivery of the GPU and then I'll transfer the HDDs from my laptop.

3. octiceps

octiceps Nimrod

Reputations:
    Enjoy! :vbthumbsup:

TBoneSan likes this.