1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Good sites to buy Nvidia Geforce GTX 680m in the UK???

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by phakphum1, Aug 29, 2012.

1. phakphum1

phakphum1 Newbie

Reputations:
    I have been trying to find good sites which sells laptop graphics card such as the GTX 680m in the UK. I have been on ebay.co.uk and the cheapest ones are for 600+ pounds. I am looking for prices lower than 600 pounds selling online. Thanks in advance!:)

2. MrDJ

MrDJ Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    think they could be hard to find as they are so new. also resellers wont sell them to you unless you bought your laptop from them.

where did you buy your laptop?

3. jaug1337

jaug1337 de_dust2

Reputations:
    You cannot find a place to buy it for lower than 600 pounds... almost not