Going to bite on a 13" MBP...

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by hydralisks, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjahshik32

jjahshik32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The flaps are used to wrap up the upper portion of the cable (where the magsafe lies) so that it'll keep things neat.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z5wxJBafM Well kind of like that. I just dont do that to the lower portion of the cable (where the power plug is) but I do wrap the top portion around those flaps.

2. hydralisks

hydralisks Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Ah, that's brilliant haha. What about the other cable? (not the adapter) EDIT: nvm video explains it. :)

Btw, gave yall +reps for the help, really appreciate it!

3. jjahshik32

jjahshik32 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    If you mean the separate cable that comes with the power adapter (white apple powerbrick), there is a portion of the apple powerbrick that slides off (the piece with the 2 prong power) and you can snap the other piece in place of that piece that you just took off for extension.

4. hydralisks

hydralisks Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    So does the new MBP have a problem with the palmrest being really hot after extended use? On my xps, my palmrest has become severely discolored due to sweat from my hands and the heat generated from the hdd.

Is it wise to buy a kb/touchpad cover or film?

5. doh123

doh123 Without ME its just AWESO

Reputations:
    no.. the palmrest doesn't get hot.. all the heat is made higher up... depending on your body chemistry.. climate... etc... you may want to get something to protect the palmrests. As far as keyboard covers or touchpad covers... I cannot stand any of them myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.