[GIVEN AWAY] ***Geforce GTX 760ti Giveaway!***

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by FaTT, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just made a trade for a tower, and it came with a 4gb gtx 970, I already have a 1080 so I don't need it and my brother has a 760TI, so I'm going to give him my 970 as long as he ships the 760ti to someone who needs it for a better gaming experience and if he wont youll get the 970. So if you would like to be considered for this item please leave a comment below along with what your current setup is USA only unless you want to pay for the shipping

and heres the specs on the tower I just traded for :)

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
    NZXT H440 Mid TowerComputer Case, Matt Black/Red /w Window (CA-H442W-M1)
    Gigabyte ATX DDR4 Intel LGA 1151 SATA E (6Gbit/s) Motherboards (GA-Z170X-Gaming 7)
    Kingston HyperX FURY Black 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL14 DIMM Desktop Memory (HX421C14FB/8)
    Mushkin 512GB Enhanced ECO2 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD MKNSSDEC512GB
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
    EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
    Corsair Professional Series AX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (AX750)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    t456 and valuxin like this.
  2. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Wow! Nice giveaway! Right for the time when I need GPU for my tiny HTPC gaming build :D

I have the following setup:
    • Ryzen 5 1600X - soldered heatspreader and low TDP undervolted is super nice for cooling in tiny spaces
    • ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac mobo - nice value for the $ and have built-in WiFi
    • Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8Gb DDR4 2400Mhz (OCed up to 3200 without problems)
    • M.2 SSD Toshiba XG3 256Gb and 2x 1Tb Seagate 2.5" 7mm HDDs in RAID
    • Louqe Ghost S1 White case - tiny with nice cooling design (waiting for the shipment)
    • Some noname cooper cooler with 140mm fan
    • Corsair AX750 PSU - optimal noise/performance/$
    • No decent GPU yet (GT 710 for temp display output)
    It would be super nice if I can get my hands on your GPU :)

3. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    I would love to pay the shipping for it. Kinda need a card for my old setup:
    - Intel Core 2 Quad 9650 @ 3.7ghz
    - 4GB DDR 2 800 mhz RAM
    - Gigabyte P43 Board
    - 500Pata drive (yeah, u read right)
    - ATI HD 4890 XXX Black Edition

It's basicially my old high end rig, My sister doesn't have anything and she wanted to play sims and GTA 5 on it, Sims isn't any issue but GTA 5 on 4890 XXX is kinda nono :'D

4. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thanks for your replys guys I will run this for a week or two then I will use a random name selector to choose the winner

Danishblunt and valuxin like this.
  5. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    well seems like no one else is interested I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give it to Danish, Danish pm me and I will cover the shipping to try to get it to you by Christmas just get me back for it, and give it to your sister along with a big hug and tell her merry Christmas can a admin please lock this thread and @ Danish make sure you pick up another stick of ram too otherwise you wont be able to play gta5 I'm pretty sure it uses over 4gb ram

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Danishblunt likes this.
  6. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @FaTT
    No problem. Seems like he need it more than me:)

FaTT likes this.
  7. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too thanks for understanding val, I upgrade all the time several times through the year so if something better then my 1080ti comes out or something else i want to upgrade too I'm prob going to pick it up so keep your eyes peeled because I plan on doing one of these give aways every time I upgrade something and yoiur first on the list for being so cool about it

Danishblunt likes this.
  8. Lunatics

Lunatics Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Damn wish I saw this thread before. Not that I need it myself but was going to see if I could help out a friend who just came into some PC parts including an R7 370 which I think the 760TI would be better than. Either way grats Danish, I love what the PC community will do for each other when they have old hardware they don't "need" anymore.

9. FaTT

FaTT Notebook Consultant

Reputations:

sorry bud better luck next time

Danishblunt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.